(Scroll down to the bottom for my credentials.)
My name is Ashley and I’m all about words. I started making little books as soon as I learned to write. I’m now a professional writer, proofreader and book editor. I love working at home while raising my daughter and son.
Here’s what else I can do for you:
(For more details about publishing your book with me, please see the Fearless Publishing House page or book a free strategy session with me by clicking HERE.)
~Publishing Your Book: Want to become an author? Are you ready to write and/or publish your book? I’d love to help you! I have a whole team of experts who do whatever you need, from editing to formatting to book cover design. My eBook publishing services are the complete package and include:
- Setting up Mailchimp
- Building your email list
- Setting up your website
- Designing and installing your pop up form
- Outlining and writing help
- Helping you “speak” your book into existence
- Helping you write your book
- Proofreading and editing
- Cover design help
- Publishing to KDP on Amazon
- Writing a gripping book description
- Finding the perfect keywords and categories for maximum exposure
- Launching the eBook
- Marketing (all marketing includes screenshots as proof of our work)
- Submitting to 60+ top eBook sites for you
- Submitting to 70+ top eBook Facebook groups for you
- Getting reviews
- Getting editorial reviews
- Teaching you how to keep sales up
- Helping you get local book signings
- Helping you get on your local news
- Amazon ads help
- Creating paperback books to sell on Amazon, put in local book stores and libraries, and give to clients and friends
- And much more!
If you’re interested in talking to me or submitting your book for me to review (I only accept books that I think can become bestsellers), please click here to book a free strategy session with me so we can see if we’d be a good fit.
~Editing and Proofreading: I used to edit books full time, but now I am very busy with publishing and writing, so I usually have my fabulous editors and proofreaders handle my clients’ editing work. I trust them also with all of my own books, so you can rest assured that they will do an excellent job.
~Coaching: Want to write or publish your novel but have no idea how, or just need some help with getting more eBook sales? Let me use my experience to help you. I have published and marketed two of my own bestselling books and can do the same for you! I offer free phone call sessions to those who are seriously thinking about hiring me. This allows us to see if we are a good fit and will help you decide if you’d like to hire me to help you with your book.
~Writing/Ghostwriting: Don’t know how or don’t have time to write or finish your novel or article, or do you need help writing parts of your book? Let me handle it for you. My rates on this vary depending on the project.
~Guest posting: I would love to guest post on your blog!
Are you an author looking to sell more copies of your book on Amazon? Or maybe you are you launching a new book soon?
I do press releases through Skyranker which is a part of PressCable. This press release submits the article I write for you to 1,000 top-notch news websites like NBC, Fox, and CBS. On average, 300+ of these sites will publish your article, making it easier for you be interviewed on your local news.
We also do custom marketing packages that are tailored for you based on your goals for your book and your budget.
If you’re interested in talking to me, I’d love to schedule that free phone call with you so you can ask me questions and you can decide if you’d like to move forward with me. My coaching could save you years of trial and error so you can achieve your goals so much faster. Click here to book a free call with me.
Why should you trust me with your precious masterpiece? I know what it’s like to spend months or years on a manuscript and then email it to someone you’ve never even met. It’s like giving your child to a babysitter you know nothing about! (Well, not quite, but you get the idea.)
- I have already edited for several happy clients, and many of the books I have edited are now published. See my testimonials section to see what my clients think of my work.
- I’m a graduate of Ashworth College where I received a diploma in Writing Books for Children and Young Adults.
- I have a certificate from the Christian PEN for the course Starting Your Freelance Business with Kathy Ide.
- My book Undercover Amish got 26 out of 27 points in the Maine Romance Writers Strut Your Stuff contest this year.
- My book Amish Under Fire was one of 55 semifinalists in the world-wide So You Think You Can Write Contest on Wattpad. Check it out on Wattpad!
- I wrote 9 manuscripts before the age of 24, and wrote my first book at age 14.
- I published and marketed four books on my own (so far!) and three have been bestsellers for months. Click here to see them.
- I read a ton. (You can’t be a writer unless you read a lot!)
- I’m involved in several writing/publishing pages and groups.
- I LOVE what I do! 🙂
- I’m a graduate of Caitlin Pyle’s proofreading course. It is an excellent course that covers everything students need to know about proofreading including grammar and punctuation, spelling, and more. The course teaches students with Morson’s English Guide for Court Reporters, The Gregg Reference Manual, Chicago Manual of Style and Margie Wakeman Wells’ recourses. It is the only online course available that teaches how to proofread transcripts for court reporters. The course requires students to proofread and grade over 3,000 practice transcript pages. The quizzes, tests and exams require a grade of ninety or above to pass.
- I have taken punctuation classes from Margie Wakeman Wells.
- I’ve had two short stories published with Becoming Writer and one on Wordhaus.
- Was a judge in this year’s Fifth Anniversary Writing Contest from Becoming Writer.
- Co-wrote an article for Proofread Anywhere’s website. https://proofreadanywhere.com/3-reasons-you-should-consider-self-publishing-a-book-and-how-to-get-started
- Was on the honor roll at a challenging private high school that accepted no more than 12 students.